Someone once told me that I need to videotape or write down the cute things that the boys do, or I might forget them. I have to keep my video camera on me at all times because the boys say and do the cutest things! However, the minute I bring out the camera, they stop! So, I need to take mental pictures and videos and now I need to write it down.
Austin, my lovable Austin, has so many words! He repeats what you say and says the cutest things. Most days, this is how putting him to bed goes. Me, "Good night, Austin, Can, I have a hug?" Austin, Hug, "one more hug", "kiss", "one more kiss" "one more hug" "one more kiss" and then he'll say "Okay, no more" Then he will say "love you", I will say "I love you" and then he'll say "love you too" then we proceed to put 5 gigets (blankets) on him and find, lovie, elmo, cookie monster, glow worm, turn on his musical toy and usually he needs a car or a ball. It is quite the ordeal!
Last weekend, we were in the play room and he saw a book. He told me to "sit down" and he got his Elmo Chair out and sat in it facing me and began to read. When he was finished, he said "The End" Then he said "one more time" and read it again.
He is at such a fun age! Sometimes, it's difficult because when he wants something he WANTS it! We are working on it though! I feel as though he is so close to potty training! He has asked to watch "Elmo Potty", and he tells me when he poops and pees.
John David is my dancer! He loves to dance! As soon as Little Einstein's theme song comes on, he is twirling in circles with a huge smile on his face. He is great at "fist pumping". Jersey Shore would love it! We'll be in the car and I'll catch a glimpse of him fist pumping to country music! He has the sweetest voice! When he says "please" it just melts my heart.
He is also becoming quite the puzzle master, like his brother. He loves to do puzzles and gets a lot of them correct! It just amazes me! He is also great at making "caupee" As you know, I drink coffee every morning. And the boys mimic me with my coffee drinking, so they think they are drinking coffee since I am even though it's milk. I'll ask for some more and John David will run and get me some more. Usually, he likes to fill up the coffee in his play sink and then he'll come back and pour me some more. It amazing at how much he understands and comprehends even though he doesn't speak all of the words yet. His vocabulary is amazing though, I think having Austin talk to him helps a lot.
A cute thing that John David did last weekened and the other night.... When Buster comes in from the snow, he usually leaves a little trail and I get a paper towel and wipe it up. Well, last weekend, I let Buster in, and walked away to get something. When I came back, John David got a paper towel, cleaned up the trail and threw the paper towel away. He did it the other night too. He such a great little helper. When I vaccum, he takes out his vaccum too! Also, last night, I noticed that John David mimics what Austin is doing to me before he goes to bed, he wants the extra hugs and kisses too!
I'm so lucky to have such amazing children! Yes, it's hard but totally worth it! They are my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment