It has been quite hectic in the Artinghelli house! On Sunday, we experienced some sewage back up. It leaked in our utility room and onto the carpet. Ahh, that lovely sewage smell. Luckily Roto Rooter was able to come out asap to fix the problem! Service Master came out on Monday to open the carpet and blow fans to make sure everything was dry. It's been a little chaotic keeping the boys upstairs and away from the fans. I'm glad they are coming today to put everything back!
We made the ENT appointment for John David. We will be going on Tuesday to the place where I went to have tubes. I guess that's a little comforting, I mean they took good care of me, but still, I'm not looking forward to this appointment at all! We got the records from our pediatrician, I just hope the ENT can read the writing. I wonder, if all doctors can read each others writing, maybe they all take a doctor short hand sloppy writing class, why don't they just write neat?!?! One of the doctors had beautiful handwriting, it was legible and all, the other ones, not so much! I'm anxious, they might have to take x-rays or a CT scan to see what's going on. John David is 20 months and I know he won't stand still for that. Poor baby! He is off the antibiotic, but still cranky, clingy, pulling and the ears and having cold symptoms. Ugggh.
Austin is Austin! He is into his dinosaur shirt. Every morning, when I bring his clothes in, he asks "dinosaur, shirt?" He doesn't quite understand, that it's dirty from the night before. Luckily, we do have 2 dinosaur shirts (different), but still, I think I'll have to buy 4 of the same shirts and keep interchanging them!
He has quite the vocabulary and is talking up a storm and I can understand him! He just loves his grandma! He loves to watch movies with her on her bed! Last Friday, they had a movie night, I let him stay up a little later than usual and when I went to go get him, grandma was sleeping and Austin was bug eyed watching the movie!!!! He said, "mommy, I watch movie" Too cute!
Kevin is rockin it at All State! He just won an award for having the most leads! They gave him an All State jacket. He gets to pick it out! Yes, it's not money, but it's the recognition and a coat to keep him warm while he's on the road! I'm so proud of him! Today is his last day of vacation! So hopefully he's doing something fun!
Well, I did it! I signed up for a 15 week class on Human Resources to prepare myself to take the SPHR exam. SPHR stands for Senior Professional in Human Resources. I have my PHR (Professional in Human Resources) which is fantastic, but I feel like I'm ready for the senior status! After all, I do have the experience! The exam is quite difficult. The instructors compare it to taking the bar exam for lawyers! I did it the first time, I can do it again! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. My first class starts on Monday! I feel like it'll be a little easier than last time because I know what to expect and I have 5 more years of experience since I last took it, it'll be a little more difficult reading everything and studying with my 2 rambunctious toddlers! But I can do it! I know I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment