So I think we have managed to dodge Croup and Strep. John David is still super congested and has a cough. There was some wheezing and a border line temperature over the weekend. I played nurse all weekend and I'm glad to be at work having a break. (It's weird calling work a break) It's nice not having to suction the nose and do his chest pounds (to break up his congestion) and I'm sure John David appreciates the thermometer being put away (he hates that thing)! What can I say, maybe I'm too cautious, but it is what it is!
Austin was up on an off Friday night coughing! But when he woke up on Saturday he was his usual wild man self. You wouldn't have even known that he was up til 12:00 a.m. I was actually pretty rested too, odd, I know.
We didn't do much over the weekend. I had to cancel a play date on Friday since John David wasn't feeling well, but was able to go to a birthday party on Saturday with Mr. A-Man. I'm so thankful for my Mother-in-Law as she was able and willing to stay home with J-Man! It was really good for Austin to get out of the house! Sunday, I was needing to get out! When Kevin got home for work, we all went to Target to grocery shop! I think we all needed to get out, I know I did. Ha, never thought I would be excited about a trip to Target to grocery shop.
We did plan a 2 night stay next Monday and Tuesday at Mount Olympus in Wisconsin Dells. The water capital of the world better watch out, because The Artinghelli Clan is coming! I'm excited about our room, we got a suite like room, so there is a living room with a couch and a bed and then a room so when the boys go to sleep they can be in bedroom! Which means, Kevin and I don't have to go to bed at 7:00! Woot woot!
So the sickies better stay away so we can have fun next week. I'm anxious to go get my little men and see how they are feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment