Woot woot! Christmas is coming. The Artinghelli household has their Christmas Tree and decorations up!
We took the boys for our annual Christmas pictures and let me tell you, BUST! For starters it was hot as hell in there. John David wasn't having it and Austin was just interested in everything but taking pictures. Typical of a 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old, however, I expected more out of the photographer. From experience, when you get those cutsie pie pictures, they look so cute and look like their were all nice and calm from the pictures, when in fact, for my family, it's pure chaos! However, with all of that chaos, we can get cute pictures. This time, not so much. Thank goodness that I purchased the membership, otherwise we would have paid a fortune for nothing. I left with nothing. I thought the photographer could have done a better job or at least tried a little harder, I could have left with at least one good picture. Sigh.... I guess I'll have to play photographer at home.
We had a great time putting up our Christmas tree. Morgan, Austin and John David took care of the bottom of the tree and Kevin and I took care of the top of the tree. So far they don't care too much about the tree, ornaments are still on it!
This Sunday we are going to Breakfast with Santa at Brookfield Zoo with my work. Hopefully the boys enjoy Santa and aren't too scared. My guess, Austin will love him and John David will scream his little heart out.
No comments:
Post a Comment