We are in the Christmas spirit at the Artinghelli household. The tree is up, decorations are out and the boys saw Santa. We had our annual Christmas party at Brookfield Zoo this year for their Breakfast with Santa event. Breakfast was good and seeing Santa was a blast. I predicted that John David was going to freak, as he is having a lot of stranger anxiety. I thought Austin was going to love seeing Santa! Kevin was in agreement with my prediction.
Here is a picture of us waiting in line for Santa. As you can see John David was holding the stick that light up. He was having a blast.
All is good at this point. They did pretty well in line, only getting out a couple of times but staying within 5 feet of us. We go into to see Santa. As predicted, Austin was super excited and very curious. He went on Santas lap and was happy as a clam. John David was unsure, but did not freak. We sat him on Mrs. Claus lap and he was still unsure, but no tears. We quickly snapped as many pictures as we could and I tried to get them to smile or laugh. This is what I came up with.
We did Christmas Crafts over the weekend with Morgan. We took foot prints and created a tree and we took hand prints and created a reindeer. Boys loved doing the crafts, we had lots of smiles and giggles. And I loved it because I have momento's of the boys hand and foot prints.
| Austin's feet |
| John David's feet |
| Austin's hand |
| John David's hand |
We are just over a week to Christmas! We are definitely looking forward to seeing the boys open their presents from Santa, afterall for the most part they have been very well behaved and on Santa's nice list!
No comments:
Post a Comment