Has it really been a few weeks since I posted. I've been crazy busy at work, so by the time I get home, I just want to veg!
Boys are great! Growing like weeds! They are so much fun!
John David is obsessed with the balls. He loves throwing them and running after then, I swear a ball can keep that kid busy for hours! Woot Woot! Austin loves to watch cartoons, John David, not so much. Last night, Kevin had the Michigan basketball game on and John David was glued to the TV!, What?!?! So it looks like Kevin has a sports watching partner! John David is recovering from 2 ear infections and teething woes! He is taking it like a champ, but boy, that has to be painful. I think he has 10 teeth now! 10 teeth in 4 months, OUCH! He has learned the wonderful art of climbing. He can get on the chair and if we aren't quick enough, he will be on the table! The good news, he can get down! For a while there, he was stuck.
I can't believe how much Austin is talking! You can actually have conversations with him! On the flip side, he is taking everything in, the good, the bad and the ugly. Over the weekend, he was going to watch a movie with grandma, he brought lovie up with him. He told Lovie to "Sit down", not 3 seconds later, he said "Sit Down, Now!" Hmmm, I think he's modeling me, hmmmm is this good? Hey, at least he understands! We took him over the weekend to find his snow boots. He was in love with his Spider-man boots from last year and he has been having a hard time with JD getting his hand me downs, so I wanted to get him all excited about picking out new snow boots so when it's time, he will be fine with it all. He picked out Cars snow boots! And they light up! Both kids have light up boots, we will be lighting up the town! He had too much shopping fun, since he passed out in the cart. We were shopping, he was talking, next thing, he has his head down, I thought he was just being funny, nope he fell asleep! Too stinkin cute!
Kevin is on his own at work, no more having to go with someone. I'm so proud of him and he's doing a fantastic job! Michigan is doing great! He was able to go to a Michigan bar last weekend to enjoy the game! He brought the boys home little footballs and they love them. Both of them keep asking for their footballs!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm so looking forward to the feast! I can't wait for the Mashed Potatoes, one of my all time favs! I'm looking forward to the weekend, I have things planned every day, so that makes it more fun!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment