Friday, October 21, 2011

We have a baseball player on our hands

I think Kevin is ecstatic with John David!  John David is 16 months and throwing better than Austin is at 28 months!  See for yourself below! 





I think it's time to start making his promotional video for the major leagues ;-)  When did they start throwing? Maybe he'll be a pitcher?  or if Kevin has his way, we will need to beef him up some more so he can be a QB!  For Michigan ;-) Ha!


Not much else going on with the Artinghelli Clan.  Boys are great!  They amaze us each day and are beyond fun!  There is never a dull moment, that's for sure.  

Oh and in case you were wondering if I got cuddles from Austin yesterday.  You bet I did!  When Kevin was playing "baseball" with John David, I was getting extra cuddles and hand holding from Austin while watch Little Einsteins.  Take that, Alice! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment