Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stop it, Mommy!

 Austin is quite the talker these days.  He repeats most things you say and adds his Austinisms to them.  As you know he says butterfly but calls it a budderby, school bus is ool us and ire uck is Fire truck.  It's great to have a conversation with him.

With that said, I do not like his most current saying, "Stop it, Mommy!"  Most recently, he said it to me last night as I was trying to cuddle with him. Austin can be quite the cuddlier, when he wants to.  He loves to give kisses and hugs!  Actually he always says "One more"  numerous times for hugs and kisses!  So I'm all about getting in the extra cuddles.  But for some reason, last night, he didn't want to cuddle with me.  He actually said, "Stop it, mommy!" :-(  Austin is also sweet on a girl named, Alice at daycare!  How fitting, Alice! :-)  So maybe he doesn't want the extra cuddles from me since he's saving them for Alice!

Let's see how tonight goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment