It's been a great weekend! A busy one at that, which I like! Saturday morning, I took the boys to the park right by the house. We decided to take the trail behind the park, where the frisbee golf course is, it was beautiful. I can see us doing a lot of walks back there. Their was a mom and her son feeding the ducks in the pond. So cool. Here are some pictures at the park and a video of Austin with some of his new words.
John David sitting on Grandpa's bench.
Austin pushing John David.
Austin and John David going down the slide together!
Austin riding the dinosaur!
Kathy, Sean and Vince came over. Sean sure made the boys giggle, he has a way with getting them to laugh. On Sunday, Grandpa came over to watch the Bears game and brought the boys a truck and a taxi. Austin loved calling it a "tuck"
I'm looking forward to next weekend. A visit to the pumpkin patch and possibly a visit to the movies so Austin can see his first movie at the movie theater! He loves to watch movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment