You love making books and you are so creative with your
stories. You go through so much paper
it’s crazy.
You are absolutely crazy about tacos! You could eat them
every day! You also, love spaghetti,
pancakes, rice kripsies, cheese burgers, brats.
You still love a good cheese, mayo and mustard sandwich :-/. You think you don’t like chicken, but when you do eat it, you like it. Not
only do you like to eat but you also like to cook. I like cooking with you.
You have a great big heart and are always making us laugh. You like to tell us jokes, what do cows do on
Saturday? They go to the MOOOVIES. You tell us this joke a lot and try to change
it up too.
We can't forget you're love for texting! It's so cute to see you text Grandma and Grandpa. You totally gush all over them and it definitely shows your love for them!
You love to play with daddy. You enjoy playing catch, Around the World, Basketball games, golfing and joking around with each other. I love the relationship you guys have.
You have stolen my heart.
The other day you told me you liked my dress I was wearing and today
when I asked how my sandals looked with my skirt, you said perfect. You know how to make me feel special and I’m
just so thankful to have you in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment