Austin, my rock star is potty trained! Woot woot! Even when he has a pull up on when we are out and about, he still asks to use the potty. I never thought this day would come and am so proud to say we are here! Way to go, buddy!
John David is entering the terrible 3 stage! Yes, I said it, terrible 3's. He is having a little trouble with listening to mommy. He would much rather listen to his big brother than mommy. What's up with that?!! He must not realize there will be consequences if he doesn't listen to me! I'm working on choosing my words and refraining from saying don't do this, but do this. It's hard. Hopefully this will help. Even though he's a touch more difficult, he is still the cutest, most helpful 2 1/2 year old!
We have been keeping pretty busy lately! We have been doing a lot of trips to the Elgin library and to the mall play area to burn off some pent up energy. It's been hard staying inside these winter months. We met some new friends and have been having a blast having play dates! Play dates for me too, so it's a win win! Seeing the boys interact with their friends is so much fun. John David even has a little girlfriend, although if you ask Austin, Brynn is his girlfriend. Uh oh! It's so cute watching them hold hands!
We played in the snow yesterday for the first time this winter and had a blast! We attempted to make a snowman, we just need to add the face! It's a work in progress, ha! Although the boys had fun helping me, I think they really enjoyed throwing snow at me! Austin kept saying, "I'm going to get you" and John David would laugh hysterically! Good times! It was nice getting some fresh air, however, by the time we got in, I was exhausted, and my hands hurt. It's hard being 30 ;-) I'm very happy that we are in March. I'm so looking forward to some warmer days. We had a blast last year going to parks and feeding the ducks, and I think we will have even more fun this year! Good times, ahead, I can feel it!
Here is a video of the boys having fun in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment