Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 2012

The boys have been keeping us very busy.  It's good, we do better when we are busy!

We carved our pumpkins last weekend.  The boys did just about NOTHING to help.  They were very into it last year but this year, not so much.  John David colored on my warty pumpkin and Austin wanted to ride his bike.  That's okay, I had fun!  We had a Facebook contest and Morgan, John and Milly won!  Everyone liked her pumpkin the best.  I got one vote (thanks, Jeni!)  and  Kevin got a couple.  I should start thinking about my design for next  year. 

Austin has been doing this new thing and it's driving me CRAZY!  Any helps or advice is much appreciated.  I swear my boy is acting like a girl.  It has to do with clothes. The kid is always changing his clothes, putting on multiple shirts (I have counted 5 shirts on at once) and won't let me decide for the life of me.  He is making a mess with all of these clothes, half the time I don't know if they are clean or not.  his clothes are in my closet, awhile a go, he was taking all his clothes out of his dresser so I moved the clothes, now if I had them in there, he'd never sleep, since he'd put on all of this shirts.  If there are any shirts in his room (like if I left pajamas in there from the night before) they will be on him in the morning.  He even took shirts from other kids bins at school, so that when I picked him up, he was wearing someone else clothes.  I'm just not sure what his clothes obsession means?

I'm happy to brag about Austin and his puzzle skills.  I picked him up from school on Friday and was just in awe when I got there.  He was sitting at the table with 2 other kids and he was working on a puzzle.  And not just the typical baby/toddler puzzle but a real jigsaw puzzle with like 15 pieces.  So we get home and I get out a puzzle that has like 25 pieces and he figured that out too!  So impressed with him!


John David is doing really well too!  Kevin taught him a new thing, daddy "John David, who's the man?", John David, "I da man!"  They have been really cute together.  They are definitely getting a bond and it sure makes me smile.  It doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would that John David requests daddy sometimes, because I know that it makes Kevin's day.  The other night, I had to call daddy because John David wouldn't go to sleep without saying goodnight to him.  So cute.

Looking forward to Trick or Treating this week.  Boys are practicing, "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween"

No comments:

Post a Comment