I can hardly believe it's September. Where does the time go?!?! We've been having a blast and the boys have been keeping us quite busy! We have Halloween Costumes all ready to go, I have a Fireman and Policeman Costume so I think Austin will be the Fireman and John David will be the Policeman! They were such a good deal, $22.00 at the mall and when I saw them at the Children's Museum Downtown they were nearly double that! So good deal for me! They are Melissa and Doug, which I love that brand, they have all sorts of cool puzzles and toys!
So with this great weather we've been having, I've been able to take the boys to the park. Austin has started playing with other kids, which is really cool to see. He doesn't really need me to be by his side and in fact he prefers me to not be there, bittersweet yes, but love that he is becoming a little more independent. Although, I'm still nervous when he is climbing. It's hard to let go for just a little, I can't even being to imagine, letting go more, going to friends house without me, date nights, staying out late, and this is just a little microscopic dose. Well at least John David needs me! Although, you hear, "I do it" a lot from him and tantrums come quickly after if he doesn't get to do it.
So the other day, a little boy comes to the park and off goes Austin, following the boy, playing with rocks, making a circle, hunting for sticks and more rocks. And then the other day, he was climbing a tree with a little girl. When it was time go go, Austin had a nice conversation with the girl, it went a little like this A: "bye", Girl: "bye, have fun at the horses" A: "thanks" "see you later" "have a nice weekend" It was very cute.
As for my John David, oh my, is he a climber and a jumper. He has mastered climbing at the park, here is a short video. Doesn't he look adorable in his Bears Jersey!?!? I think so too! Every single time, we get out of the van, he wants to jump, he takes his step stool and stands on it so he can jump, the kid is constantly jumping. He is so cute, he say's "I jump"
So it's no secret that both kids love "Rumor Has it" by Adele! They love to jam and dance to it and we are constantly listenting to it over and over. Well here is the new thing. And I tried to get a video but I wasn't able too. It was just me and John David running an errand. "Mommy, Rumor Has it" Okay, put it on, dance to it, fist pump and all. And then "Set Fire to the Rain" comes on next and my little John David is humming and signing along to the chorus, I hear his sweet voice singing, "to the rain" "watch it pour" It was so cute and when I tried to capture the video, he said, "let me see the phone" Busted.
We got the boys all dressed in their Bears gear! We all have jerseys and it's so much fun showing our support and pride. Since, Kevin and I don't agree on a baseball team, I really think it's fun dressing the boys in a team that we both love! Austin was very excited to wear his "da bears da bears da bears" shirt and we got a cute video of him saying it! Bears, win! Woot woot! Kevin also taught the boys "Go Blue" and it's too cute hearing them. They really are a hoot!People may think I'm crazy with my pictures and videos, but I just think that my boys are so cute and do fascinating things that I want to remember and look back and see just how cute they were. So, yes, I constantly have my phone on me, I am constantly taking pictures and snapping videos, so that I can look back and share my world with my friends and family but I do also take a minute to take it all in and live in the moment!
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment