Well a lot has been going on with the Artinghelli's! We are excited to be celebrating John Artinghelli's (FIL) birthday tomorrow. We are having a big bash to celebrate a wonderful man and will be releasing monarch butterflies in his honor! I will definitely post pictures!
Austin is growing like a weed! I seriously can't believe what a big boy he is! He's is becoming much more independent and one of his favorite sayings is "I do it!" I'm going to have to start waking up earlier to make sure I give us enough time for him to put on his own shoes and jacket! I'm sure he will want to start dressing himself too. We are looking to start potty training soon. He seems interested and loves to sit on the potty and tell us that he pooped or John pooped! He loves to flush the toilet too, so hopefully we will tackle that soon. Austin loves to relax and watch movies, especially Shrek! He just loves that big green Ogre!
John David is cruising along, he is walking like a pro. He throws these tantrums when he doesn't get his way. It's super cute, I'm sure I will not think it's super cute when it's at an awkward time in public! John David has been given the nickname "techno John" as he loves to play with phones and remotes. He often calls "China." He has been known to run/walk towards grandma, we think he's going to give her a hug or a kiss but he only has one thing in mind, the phone! Tomorrow, we go for his 15 month appointment, can't wait to see the stats! He's recovering from ring worm and an ear infection in both ears so hopefully we will get a good update on that!
Kevin started a new job this week! He is a Claims Adjustor for All State! I'm so proud of him and he is really liking it so far. I'm sure he will like it much more when he is out of the training period and out making calls! He has been working hard around the house, hanging pictures for me and closing down the pool. I think we are well on our way to being unpacked and settled into our new house!
As for me, not too much, just busy busy busy. I'm recovering from a sinus infection and just getting ready for the big party tomorrow! I'm enjoying the cooler weather and look forward to fall. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch and have apple cider donuts, well maybe just one!
No comments:
Post a Comment