Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Austin is a talking machine!  He repeats most words that you ask him to say.  We went for a walk and he repeated everything, mommy, daddy, I love you, lion, roooaaarrrr, monkey, ooohhh ooohhh aahhh aahhh, dog, woof, woof, cat, meow (it's the cutest), Butterfly.  It's just amazing at how much his vocabulary has spiked.

He is also a master at putting his shoes on.  He won't let me help, even if he is having a hard time.  He says "I do it!" Okay, buddy, I have 5 extra minutes ;-)  He doesn't like me to help him brush his teeth either.  He is such the independent kid!

The cutest thing that he is doing now, in my opinion, is asking for kisses and hugs when I'm putting him to bed.  This is how it goes.  Put JD to bed, bring Austin in and lay him in his bed, turn his musical toy on, make sure lovey is with him, ask for a kiss and a hug.  Then as I'm walking out the door, "mommy", (me) "Yes, Austin" "kiss", (me) go and kiss him and start walking out the door), "mommy", (me) "Yes, Austin" "hug (me) go and hug him and start walking out the door) "mommy", (me) Yes, Austin, you see how this goes, until I say night night!


John David has 3 teeth coming in at once!  And he is doing surprisingly well with all of that.  A tad more cranky, but I would expect much worse.  His laugh is contagious!  He laughs constantly and I love it!  He is loving fist bumps and explodes with daddy and yells booooom each time!  So cute!  They have moved him to one nap at daycare and I hate it!  I will keep giving 2 because I still feel that he needs it.  On days that he comes home from daycare, I feel like he is ready for bed by 6 p.m.!

Kevin is loving his job at All State!  He is cruising along with his e training and going on ride alongs.  Pretty soon, he will be on his own!  He has been very happy with Michigan football!  Even heard on the radio that they have a very good chance of going undefeated!  Wowsers!  Go Blue!

I'm well!  Work is busy as it typically is end of year!  I can't believe we are already at the end of the year!  My allergies are still kicking my butt, but I'm hoping for some relief soon.  I go for my weekly fix (shot) this afternoon!  Lovely.  My arm still hurts from last week.

Buster is taking a vacation for the week with John.  It's been nice without him.  The boys can have dinner and snacks in peace!  Although I do miss my Busterboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment