![]() |
| Austin James Artinghelli 4 years old! |
![]() |
| Me and happy Austin! |
![]() |
| Austin and daddy, so happy about his car! |
![]() | |||
| Austin giving JD a thank you hug |
He is always counting and telling me colors. He is learning his letters and just amazes me all the time. I can't wait to get out the alphabet puzzle and really have him tell me all the letters.
Austin points out everything when we are driving and is known for saying the following "hey, mommy (or daddy), remember when we were at that place, oh that's chili's, that's the hot dog place. MCDONALDS!!!!"
I am proud to say Austin has mastered potty training! I never thought this day was coming, but somehow, it just clicked! We need to start working on potty training at night, but I'm not going to stress about that one ;-) It will happen.
Dogs, Austin loves dogs. Whenever we are at the park and he sees a dog, he needs to run up and pet the dog! I have taught him to ask first and he is so cute. He tells the dogs that he has a Buster at home.
He is quite the explorer. When we go to the park, he always is walking around and looking at things, especially by the park at the house. We go for walks by the pond and he loves to look at the duckies and fishes. He loves to climb trees and pick up sticks. But after our last incident, we are all a little weary.
And BATMAN! I'm not sure why, but he is obsessed with Batman! He is always wanting to wear Batman. He has numerous shirts, now shoes and wants a Batman Party. All he wants for his birthday is a BATMAN cake! ;-)
Even though he is a go getter, full of energy, demanding little boy, he knows just the right moment to cuddle, give kisses and smiles.
We worked so hard to have you Austin and I'm so thankful to have you in our lives. You are teaching me patience daily as I'm trying to teach you as well. You are clever as you know how to get what you want! I can't imagine my life without you! I hope you had a great birthday!




No comments:
Post a Comment